Let SAW help make your next launch / event or project an even GREATER success
(a weekly footfall of 250,000 at an average cp/m of 8)
click here for current availability
SAW is a large 60 square metre brick wall on the side of a Victorian-era building, in the high traffic area of London's uber-fashionable art district, Shoreditch. It is available for both Art and Commercial projects and has been used by Facebook,Microsoft, Diageo (Johnnie Walker), Burberry / Printemps for London and Paris Fashion Week events; Telefonica / O2 - Nerd promotion; 5 Gum (Wrigley) mural; Phoenix (Atlantic Records) mural; Adidas - MF DOOM mural painting; Oakley - Beyond Reason Campaign; 20th Century Fox - Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - movie promotion; Walt Disney Company - Tron - movie promotion; 20th Century Fox - Rise of the Planet of The Apes - movie promotion; Paramount Pictures - Killing Bono - movie promotion; Beck's Beer - label design contest; Namco Bandai - Soul Calibur V - new product launch; Gin in Teacups - Anniversary Mural; SupremeBeing - White Canvas Event;
Shoreditch Art Wall Overview:
- SAW incorporates 4 recessed panels.
- This wall can be painted or hung with canvas from pre-installed hooks or photographs.
- It is located in a high traffic area of 30k peole a day / 1 million people a month.
- This wall is opposite internationally renown Village Underground Art Center.
- Direct Response available through personalised QR Code
- Nearest train station Liverpool Street
- Nearest tube (subway): Shoreditch High Street
- Nearby landmarks: The City, Shoreditch, Spitalfields
- SAW can be rented by the day, week, or month and the panels individually.
- Our dry let fees are £2,000 for one week, £3,750 for 2 weeks, £5,500 for 3 weeks and £7,250 for 4 weeks. (50% on confirmation and the balance to be paid the week prior to the booking commencing)
- Discounted rates are available for charities, and artists can paint for free, subject to availability
. - click here for current availability